For in-person Exhibitors at Out of Hand Modern Market
- You will only sell products that have been designed by you, are made by hand, and made in Canada.
- You will only sell the products outlined in this application unless prior written approval is obtained from Out of Hand Modern Market.
- The exhibitor fee includes booth space for the duration of the market, up to 750W of power, one chair, and 8′ tall back and side drapes. It also includes a link on the Out of Hand website. Other promotion on social media may occur. You will also receive two weekend passes to the market to use for online contesting or to give to clients.
- Additional equipment and power will be available for rental from our show equipment provider.
- Please note, booths are for one maker or artist only and may not be shared.
- You or your representative must be present in your booth throughout the entire duration of the market. If needed, booth relief is available upon request and facilitated by our charity partner.
- You must stay open for business until the market is closed.
- Some promotional tools will be provided to help you promote your participation in Out of Hand.
- Please promote your participation to your clients through all available channels.
- A great photo goes a long way! Submit your best photos with this application. If accepted to the market these photos may be used by Out of Hand Modern Market for promotional purposes without any further permissions or accreditations.
- Upon successful acceptance to our Market a deposit will be due upon receipt. This confirms your booth space. This is non refundable unless the event is cancelled by Out of Hand Artisan Fair Inc.
- The remainder of the booth fee will be due approximately 2 months prior to the event. This payment is non refundable unless Out of Hand Artisan Fair Inc cancels this event.
- Under normal circumstances, payments are non refundable. Only under extenuating circumstances such as the current COVI-19 pandemic will payments be refundable if Out of Hand Artisan Fair Inc cancels this event.
Thousands of motivated shoppers will attend the market, however Out of Hand Artisan Fair Inc makes no representations or warranties about your individual sales or success at the show and is not responsible for any losses you may incur if the show is cancelled or shortened for reasons outside the reasonable control of Out of Hand Artisan Fair Inc.
You are solely responsible for obtaining all permits, licenses, facilities, insurance, and approvals reasonably required to sell your products at the show. Out of Hand Artisan Fair Inc will not be responsible for any costs, damages, theft or economic loss resulting from your failure to comply with this term. If any government agency, court, person or commercial body orders sale of your products cease, you will immediately comply with this order.
You will indemnify Out of Hand Artisan Inc for any loss, fine, penalty, judgement, legal fees, and expenses reasonably connected with your failure to comply with the terms of this agreement or any liability, negligence, gross negligence or injury resulting from your products, actions, conduct, booth setup, display or trade activities.
COVID Safety Protocols
Out of Hand Modern Market will adhere to any and all COVID Safety Protocols that are required at the time of the market and will publish the safety plan, if required, on its website and provide to all vendors.