This is the perfect gift of the coffee lover in your life. Send it to a friend with an appreciation of good coffee and a sense of humour. The coffee is from Stick in the Mud in Sooke, the “Sorry for what I said before coffee” teaspoon has been handstamped in Nanoose Bay. Add in some salty sweet chocolate caramels and a luxurious candle that smells like a fresh pot of coffee and this is a coffee lover’s dream box.
Included in this box are:
- Swallow Coffee from Stick in the Mud, Sooke, BC
- Vanilla Bourbon Candle from You + Me Candles, Vancouver, BC
- Sorry for what I said before coffee teaspoon by Old’s Cool Designs, Nanoose Bay, BC
- Box of six salted Caramels from Terrible Truffles, Victoria, BC
- Packaged in a white rigid gift box with ribbon
Free local delivery available in Victoria on Mondays if ordered before 4pm on Friday.
For Mother’s Day, local pick up available on Friday, May 7th, local delivery Saturday, May 8th.
Shipping available to other locations via Canada Post.
8 in stock