Hand-knit Icelandic wool mittens lined with felted wool fleece. Durable, plush, warm mitts for cold snowy or damp rainy winters.
Toasty-warm and dry in both rain and freezing sub-zero days; and with built-in water & wind resistance, they’re comfortably breathable. DutchyMitts are created to totally kickass in all kinds of Canadian winter.
Of course, they’re hand-knit and hand-felted; it takes about 10 hours per pair to form and sculpt them way beyond the limits of a regular knitted-mitt. Guaranteed, there’s no other mitt like this anywhere.
• 100% Pure Virgin Wool (ethically sourced.)
• Seamless and form-fitting.
• Soft and cuddly; (NEVER itchy.. yay!!)
• Sheds rain while toasty warm.
• Durable, long lasting, lightweight.
• Easy to clean. Totally easy!!